The Estonian Children’s Literature Centre produces publications covering children’s literature and book illustration, in addition to print items introducing the Centre’s activities.
- The magazine Nukits is published once a year, containing articles about Estonian and foreign children’s literature, as well as topics like children’s reading and libraries’ children’s services.
- The collection of articles Transaction of the ECLC (Eesti Lastekirjanduse Keskuse toimetised) covers studies in the field of children’s literature. Until now six issues have been published.
- The catalogue Children`s Books from Estonia is published every second year in English. So far six catalogues have been published.
- The Dictionary of Children’s Literature (Lastekirjanduse sõnastik) explains different terms in children’s literature in the Estonian language, for the first time in a single volume. It is of interest for anybody looking for information about the field.
- The Estonian Children’s and Youth Literature (Eesti laste- ja noortekirjandus) consolidated list is put together once a year.
- Several exhibition catalogues and a wide selection of postcards introduce the works of Estonian illustrators.
All publications are on sale at the Estonian Children’s Literature Centre at Pikk 73 in Tallinn from Mon–Fri 11-18 and Sat 11-16.
Publications can also be ordered by telephone (+372) 617 7231 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Postage costs will be added when sent by mail.