The Estonian Children’s Literature Centre puts out publications covering children’s literature and illustration as well as print items introducing the Centre’s activities.
- The magazine Nukits is published once a year, containing articles about Estonian and foreign children’s literature as well as children’s reading and libraries’ children’s services.
- The collection of articles Transaction of the ECLC (Eesti Lastekirjanduse Keskuse toimetised) covers studies in the field of children’s literature. Until now six issues have been published.
- The catalogue Children`s Books from Estonia is published every second year in English. Up to now six catalogues have been published.
- The Dictionary of Children’s Literature (Lastekirjanduse sõnastik) explains for the first time in a single edition different terms in children’s literature in Estonian language. It is of interest for anybody looking for information about the field.
- The Estonian Children’s and Youth Literature (Eesti laste- ja noortekirjandus) consolidated list is put together once a year.
- Several exhibition catalogues as well as a wide selection of postcards introduce the works of Estonian illustrators.
All publications are on sale at the Estonian Children’s Literature Centre at Pikk 73 in Tallinn from Mo–Fri 11–18 and Sa 11–16.
Publications can also be ordered by telephone 617-7231 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postage costs will be added when sent by mail.